Happy New Year! I hope that your 2018 is off to a great start. As many public library patrons begin the new year with resolutions to eat well and keep fit, here is a sample of the pre-published titles in vegetarian cooking that ESP* predicts will circulate well in library collections:
- Veggie Burger Atelier by Nina Olsson – available in February
- Vegetariano by Slow Food Editore – available in March
- The Plant-based Diet Meal Plan by Heather Nicholds – available in February
- Simply Vibrant by Anya Kassoff – available in February
- Sweet Potato Soul by Jenne Claiborne – available in February
Stay tuned for more Top Charts from me, Lois the Super Librarian. To find out about my collection performance improvement adventure with collectionHQ and ESP, click here.
*ESP (Evidence-based Selection Planning) considers the potential circulation of titles in the U.S.A. To find out more about ESP, click here.