Discover. Analyze. Improve.
Healthy communities need access to inclusive library collections where patrons can find material that lets them see a reflection of themselves and celebrate the differences that drive cultural, economic and social innovation.
Yet creating and managing a collection that encompasses the wealth of human experiences can be complex and time consuming.
Introducing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Analysis
- Analyze your library’s Fiction and Non-Fiction collections against industry accepted DEI Topics.
- Monitor the supply of DEI content to identify gaps at a system wide and branch level.
- Evaluate representation of diverse populations in both print and digital collections.
- Make diverse, equitable and inclusive purchasing decisions.
- Effectively communicate diversity, equity and inclusion in your collection to stakeholders in your community.
collectionHQ customers can enjoy the benefits of this comprehensive tool as part of their collectionHQ subscription.
Don’t subscribe yet to collectionHQ? Request a one-time DEI Analysis through our Consulting service.*